A revolutionary approach to help students consistently attain outstanding scores on the GMAT. Work with a teacher who scored a 780 and can communicate how to think through problems like a top scorer. Students learn generalized methods and fundamental skills that help with every problem. Services are tailored to each individual’s needs.
Root(2) complements other test-prep work
- Root(2) is Math and Verbal tutoring for students who want a significant increase in their GMAT score.
- Root(2) GMAT can help students who have already completed content-based preparation and realize they are still not performing as expected. Root(2) has helped raise the scores of many students who had already taken a Kaplan, Veritas, or Manhattan GMAT course.
- Root(2) has worked with many students in the MLT MBA Prep Program.
- Root(2) has helped many students who did not reach their target score after an online course.
- Root(2) is also for individuals who want to work directly with an expert who has helped numerous students attain and even surpass their goals.
Past client experiences
- Visit the results page to see a statistical analysis of the success of all past students. 80 had already taken the GMAT before working with Root(2).
- Visit the comments page to read what students had to say about the Root(2) experience. There are 44 posted comments. All were unsolicited.
- Here’s a random comment (refresh page for more!):
I just wanted to let you know how I did on the GMAT. I got a 680! I can’t thank you enough for your help. It made a huge difference for me.— E.B. 9/10
A curriculum developed from scientific research
Root(2) has developed revolutionary strategies for the GMAT by combining relevant research in psychology and decision making with basic principles of logic, game theory, and math.
- Root(2) provides a framework for solving the most difficult and deceptive questions.
- Root(2) develops your mathematical intuition so you can work faster and write less.
- Root(2) improves your accuracy on questions you understand.
- Root(2) explains the gaming of a computer-adaptive test.
- Root(2) helps you identify the most likely correct answer when guessing.
- Root(2) simplifies the solving process for data sufficiency questions.
The price of private mentoring is $160 per hour, usually taught in hour-and-a-half or two-hour sessions.
All prospective students are eligible for a free half-hour of tutoring. This can be used for an initial consultation at my downtown office, or applied against a full one-and-a-half hour or two hour appointment. There is no additional obligation.
Come in for a free consultation and you will understand why I’ve had so much success helping students raise their score.